Connect to Support
– information/advice on Hampshire activities and services, care in the home and care/nursing homes
Surrey Social Care - support needs and financial assessment tool
- a tool for patients residing in Surrey to work out if they may qualify for social care support and to find local services that are relevant to their needs
GP Member Practice websites
– information and advice, registering, booking appointments and renewing prescriptions
North East Hampshire and Farnham Clinical Commissioning Group
- the NHS organisation responsible for arranging and buying the majority of local NHS services.
Surrey and Borders Partnership - provider of health and social care services for people of all ages with mental ill-health and learning disabilities in Surrey & North East Hampshire and drug & alcohol services in Surrey
Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust
- provides NHS hospital services for around 900,000 people across Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey and South Buckinghamshire
Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- provides NHS hospital services at a bed district general hospital and specialist cancer centre, serving approx. 336,000 outpatients each year.
NEW - Phyllis Tuckwell Advice and Referral Team (ART)
- a NEW single point of access for all clinical advice and referrals, in order to streamline the process, and make it clearer and easier for both patients, their families and Health Care Professionals (HCPs).
HCPs can contact the ART directly should they wish to ask for advice about a patient with an advanced or terminal illness, or refer them to the Phyllis Tuckwell service.
The ART team will be available 7 days a week, from 8am – 6pm.
01252 729440 PTH.email@example.com
PTHC provides a wide range of medical and nursing care, therapies, counselling, social work advice and practical support for patients and families who are living with an advanced or terminal illness, such as cancer, heart, lung or neurological disease.
Our service is available to patients, carers and relatives across West Surrey and North East Hampshire.
The services include:
• Living Well services - at the Hospice in Farnham and the Beacon Centre in Guildford;
• Care at Home - in patients’ own homes, care homes, or community hospitals;
• In-Patient Unit – Symptom management and End of Life care at the Hospice.
SALUS MEDICAL SERVICES
Aldershot Centre for Health
Hospital Hill, ALDERSHOT
Registered in England no: 9612540
Salus Medical Services Ltd 2019